Open Inward Psychic Dominance Evaluation
Each time you sincerely practise the self-connection meditation practice, you are also honing your psychic perception. While you are stimulating your psychic perception, information makes its way to your conscious mind and your body-mind awareness through any number of psychic channels. There are many different types of psychic abilities. Some of the more rare and unusual psychic skills are beyond the scope of this evaluation. However, the primary psychic skills are included in this evaluation, allowing for your dominant psychic ability to shine through.
As part of your Open Inward Journey, when you feel that the quality of your psychic connection has changed or improved, log your experiences here.
OIT - New Psychic Dominance Evaluation
Welcome to your Psychic Dominance Evaluation.
This is not a test. There are no right or wrong answers. This is a spectrum-based evaluation of your psychic dominance. Be mindful of your ego feeling challenged and wanting to answer these questions for you.
Your psychic perception is defined by your ability to process sensory data through your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body. Everyone has different strengths through different channels of connection.
Before proceeding, please make sure you have completed the following:
1. Self-Connection Meditation Practice to quieten your mind so that you can turn into yourself and reflect on your unique psychic perception.
2. Set your intention to answer as truthfully and authentically as you can. This is an evaluation, not a test!
3. Please respond with your very first thought. Pay attention to when you focus on your first thought. Notice how it becomes corrupted.
3. Be brutally honest with yourself and select the option that feels most accurate for you. This allows me to evaluate and discern most accurately what are your strongest psychic abilities at this time.
I will share your results at the earliest convenience.
Imagine you are at the threshold of normal consciousness. You have the ability to step through the veils and enter the multi-dimensional realms of 'all that is, all that ever was and all that ever will be.'
Primary Psychic Gifts Evaluation
Please use 'First Thought' as you choose the most accurate answer for each question.
The first part of this Psychic Dominance Evaluation is based on identifying your current dominant psychic ability:
Clairvoyance (Access data through clear seeing)Clairempathy (Access data through clear feeling) Claircognizance (Access data through clear knowing) Clairaudience (Access data through clear hearing)
1. When you make a significant decision, what most accurately describes your innate process?
2. When you have a deep sense that something is going to happen or unfold in a particular way, how do you perceive this information? What most accurately describes your process?
3. When you suddenly and repeatedly keep sensing the presence of someone you know, but you are not sure why. You feel compelled to follow up with them only to discover they required something, including your support. How do you perceive this information? What most accurately describes your process?
4. When you realize that you have a deep sense of something that happened (an event) in the past even though you knew nothing about it beforehand, how do you perceive this information? What most accurately describes your process?
5. When you are enraptured by a song or a poem. It is as if every word was written for you at this moment in your life. How do you perceive this information? What most accurately describes your process?
6. When you are with a friend who has experienced the death of someone dear to them, you sense that deceased person around them. How do you perceive this information? What most accurately describes your process?
7. When you walk into a room or building or even a place in nature and you are certain you have been there before but can't explain how, why or when. How do you perceive this information? What most accurately describes your process?
8. When you sense that someone is deliberately dishonest with you, how do you perceive this information? What most accurately describes your process?
9. When you are around a woman and although she is not pregnant you sense she is or soon will be. You don't have any further information such as that she is trying to get pregnant. What most accurately describes your process?
10. When you sense experientially the energy fields around people and objects, what quality best describes your experience? What most accurately describes your process?